Prema Therapeutics Description.
• Review anatomy with a medical expert, detailing how to prevent injuries in yoga.
• Teaching beginners.
• Adjusting yoga for back care, joint health, and proper alignment.
• Chair Yoga sequencing for various injuries or conditions.
• Rope wall yoga.
• Adapting the practice for weight management, arthritis, common injuries, the effects of aging, and more.
• Asanas in the Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
Pranayama, Philosophy, Meditations, and Musical Therapy:
• The science of breathing.
• The psychology of the chakra system.
• The path of healing within the Yoga Sutras.
• Addressing anxiety, depression, auto-immune deficiency disorders, and other modern ailments.
• Learn healing techniques.
• Meditations for healing.
• How to use the doshas (body/personality types) diagnostically in practice and teaching.
• Ayurvedic recipes and remedies for balance.
• Adjusting the yoga practice for time of year, time of day, and time of life.
• Bringing your practice off the mat in a practical, holistic way.
Restorative Yoga, Slow Flow, and Yin/Yang:
• The science of healing.
• Adjustments and sequencing.
• Acupressure points for massage and energetic flow.
• Meditations for mental balance and setting proper boundaries.
• Sequencing for ease and sustainability.
• How to create a calm and meditative flow.
• How to build heat within a limited range of motion.
• Avoiding injuries.
Jon Witt is E-RYT 500hour, and has joyously shared the healing benefits of Hatha yoga internationally for the past ten years. After teaching in Asia for six years he resides teaching at Pure Yoga NYC.”I am privileged to have learned from remarkable souls who I believe who have been blessed by the grace of god”.